The Hotel remains CLOSED until further notice. We hope to have more answers the first week of June. As soon as we have more information, we will let you know through our website, our newsletters and our social media platforms. We remain optimistic that the re-opening date will be soon and assure you that we are doing our best to prepare our staff and the Hotel for when that day comes.
What We DO Know
• The US/Mexico border is closed to non-essential travel through June 22nd.
• Non-residents are not allowed in San Juanico and will be turned away at a roadblock (we are not sure of the end date).
What We DO NOT Know
• When any non-residents will be allowed in San Juanico.
• When hotels, vacation rentals and restaurants will be allowed to open in San Juanico.
• How long hotels, vacation rentals and restaurants in San Juanico are to remain closed (no end date).
Our US office remains closed so if you need to contact us, please do so at email@example.com. Future availability and rates are still viewable through the website.
Thank you for being patient. We look forward to hosting you soon!